A lot of common printer issues can be fixed by resetting the printer. For the Deskjet 5550, the reset procedure is quite easy, and involves only a few steps. Read more below to know more about the common printer issues and how you could fix them by resetting your HP Deskjet 5550 printer.
There are a lot of issues that may occur on your printer. I will be listing a few on this post which might be fixed through resetting your printer.
- Printer does not print when sending print jobs from the computer.
- Blinking lights appear on the printer.
- The printer is performing poorly of the slowly.
- The fist step in resetting your Deskjet 5550 printer is to power it ON.
- Once it is ON. Unplug the power cord from the back.
- White the cord is removed press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the printer and turn it ON.