Is your Photosmart C7280 printer not printing? There are several causes why your photosmart printer is not printer. In this post I will show you how to troubleshoot and pin point the exact cause of the problem and fix it accordingly.
The most common cause of printing issues on your Photosmart C7280 is software. Most of the time you can fix this by restarting the print spooler and then performing a power cycle on the printer. If this does not resolve your issue. Make sure you have the driver installed on your computer. If it is, try uninstalling and reinstalling your printer drivers.
If it is not software that is causing the problem. You might want to check your printer’s hardware settings. It is possible that you printer has gone haywire and you need to reset it to its factory defaults.
Resetting the Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
- First is to power cycle the printer and see if it works. If not, proceed to next step.
- Turn OFF your printer.
- Remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 10 seconds.
- Press and how the “#” and “6” key on your printer while inserting the power cord back into your printer.
- Keep holding the keys until the screen turns black or blank.
- Release both keys.
- The printer should now start resetting.