Do you have an HP Photosmart C4200 series printer you need to reset? You are in the right place. This post will guide you through the entire process of resetting your hp printer. Let’s first check if you have the correct product, please see the printer list below for your product, otherwise most likely you have a different printer, use the search on the the right to find the reset procedure for your printer.
- HP Photosmart C4205
- HP Photosmart C4210
- HP Photosmart C4240
- HP Photosmart C4250
- HP Photosmart C4270
- HP Photosmart C4272
- HP Photosmart C4273
- HP Photosmart C4275
- HP Photosmart C4280
- HP Photosmart C4283
- HP Photosmart C4288
Resetting the C4200 can fix a lot of issues. Issues relating the ink cartridge error messages, slow printing, wireless problems, changing the languange, and many more.
To reset your printer follow the steps below:
- Make sure the printer is ON.
- Press the “Cancel” and “Power” buttons at the same time for 5 seconds.
- A message will now appear to enter a special Key Combo, press blue, green, gray buttons in sequence.
- You should now be under the support menu.
- Navigate using the keys (Blue for Up, Gray for Down and Green for OK) and go to the Resets menu and choose “Semi-Full Reset”
- Your printer should now start the reset process.