The Hp DeskJet 3520 is a very reliable printer. Many of them are still working up to this day, however, there are times when it becomes unreponsive, stuck, and does not print.
- Printer does not respond to print jobs sent from computer.
- Printer is making clicking noises.
- Blinking lights on the printer.
To fix issues on the Hp Deskjet 3520 printer, you may need to reset it. Resetting it is easy, see steps below.
Soft/Hard Reset Procedure:
There is only one way to reset this product, both soft and hard reset have the same type of procedure.
- Make sure the printer is ON. If it is OFF please turn it ON and allow it to settle down.
- While the printer is ON. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- After waiting, plug the power cord back into the printer. This should automatically turn ON the printer. If not, then press the power button to turn it On.