The Hp DeskJet 3520 is a very reliable printer. Many of them are still working up to this day, however, there are times when it becomes unreponsive, stuck, and does not print.
- Printer does not respond to print jobs sent from computer.
- Printer is making clicking noises.
- Blinking lights on the printer.
To fix issues on the Hp Deskjet 3520 printer, you may need to reset it. Resetting it is easy, see steps below.
There is only one way to reset this product, both soft and hard reset have the same type of procedure.
- Make sure the printer is ON. If it is OFF please turn it ON and allow it to settle down.
- While the printer is ON. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- After waiting, plug the power cord back into the printer. This should automatically turn ON the printer. If not, then press the power button to turn it On.