Need to Reset your LaserJet Pro M1536dnf printer? You are at the right place. In this post, I will show you how to reset your M1536 Laserjet printer.
Resetting the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf accomplishes the following:
- Clears all data from the printer’s memory (including unprinted data, downloaded fonts, and macros).
- Stops any printing that is taking place and ejects the page.
- Removes some error conditions.
- Resets the printer to its factory default settings.
- Turn off the printer
- Press and hold the Left arrow & Cancel while you turn on the printer
- Once you see Permanent Storage Init you can release the buttons.
- The printer should now start resetting.