Do you have an old Hp Photosmart C2100 printer? Although the c2100 hp printer is high quality printer, most likely at this point of time, it’s no longer functions properly as expected. However, you could try and reset, it might just make your printer function again.
- Printer Error messages on the front panel.
- Ink system errors and failures.
- Slow printing.
- Paper Jams.
- The first step is t turn ON the printer.
- While the printer is ON, remove the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Connect the power button into the back of the printer while pressing and holding the cancel and left arrow.
- Wait for 10 seconds before releasing the cancel and left keys.
- Your printer should start resetting itself all you have to is wait.