Is you HP Deskjet 812C stuck and unresponsive, and does not print? I know the printer is quite old already however there is still chance that you may be able to print from it as long as there is not hardware failure to it. You can reset your printer and use it again.
Resetting the HP Deskjet 812C involves only a few steps and yet it you are able to instantly fix persistent issues on your printer. In this post I will show you how to reset your printer so it would start printing again like the old days.
- Turn ON the printer and Remove all Ink cartridges.
- Turn it OFF and unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Make sure you have a working ink cartridge. If you have stocked the ink cartridge for a very long period of time, most likely it is already defective and won’t print. I recommend getting one at amazon.
- The next step is to clean the printer. Any visible dust must be removed or dusted off.
- Press the power button for 10 seconds to drain all the remaining power out of the printer.
- Connect the power cord and turn ON the printer.
- Insert new ink cartridges and let the printer do the initialization process.