I had the HP DeskJet 3650 when I was in College. It printed most of my projects and had served me quite well. Unfortunately, I replaced it with a newer HP now, which works well. Anyway, this printer is easy to fix when it encounters issues. All you need to do is reset it.
- Print Jobs are stuck on queue.
- Printer is not responding.
- Make sure the HP DeskJet 3650 is ON. If it is OFF please turn it ON and allow it to settle down.
- While the printer is ON. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- After waiting, plug the power cord back into the printer. This should automatically turn ON the printer. If not, then press the power button to turn it On.